Pursue your Higher education in an American University

The United States is the world’s leading student destination. It offers unparalleled scope for students from all streams to study and excel in their chosen fields. Coupled with an economy that requires new talent every year, it is the ideal destination for students looking to study and make a life after graduation. Zenith a Groups offers the authoritative support students need to study in the US. Our understanding of the US education system and vast experience with its visa process make us your best bet to study in the US.

Why Study in USA?

Across the world and for many years, students and parents have recognized the benefits of obtaining a US education. The best accredited US programs at every level offer an approach to education that encourages students to develop their own capacity and passion for learning with the support of cutting-edge instructional resources and facilities. Graduates of such programs emerge not only with job-ready skills, but also with a foundation for learning and success that serves them their whole lifetimes.

Affordable Education

Diversity and Flexibility

Outstanding support system for overseas students

Healthy and Safe Communities

International students can often work while they study & Internships

Exciting Campus Lifestyle

Cost of Studying in USA

Student Applicant:

The US Universities fall under two major categories: public funded and private institutions. International students’ tuition expenses at state schools are based on nonresident costs, which are still usually less expensive than those of private universities. You will need approximately $10,000 to $55,000 annually to cover your tuition fees.

Study Program

Approximate tuition fees in USD$

Undergraduate Bachelor Degree $15,000 to $40,000 per year
Graduate programs $20,000 to $40,000 per year
Doctoral Degree $20,000 to $45,000 per year

Upcoming intakes in USA

Universities and Colleges in the US have 3 intakes. Students have an option of choosing the term of their study from three main flexible intakes, Spring (January), Fall (September) and Summer (May).

Intake 1 Fall Semester – It commences in August/September and is the major intake.

Intake 2 Spring Semester – It commences in January/February intake is also available.

Intake 3 Summer Semester – It commences in May/June and is available for selected Courses.

Work Authorization in USA

Student Applicant

Students must be over 18 years of age

International students can work on-campus up to 20 hours/week or less during the academic terms and full-time during the academic break periods including summer time

Off-campus employment requires some form of written or documented authorization issued by either the USCIS or OISS. And also, you must be currently in legal status and have been enrolled as an F-1 student in the US for a minimum of one academic year to be eligible for any form of off-campus employment

They are not allowed to be self-employed or work as freelancers


Per U.S. government regulations, only married spouses can obtain a dependent visa status. The student, scholar or employee can add a dependent spouse to his or her record, and the spouse can then obtain a dependent visa status (F-2, J-2 or H-4). These dependent statuses do have certain restrictions.

USA Student visa requirements (F1 Visa)

You will generally need the following for your US Student Visa application:

A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay

Recent passport size photograph

Confirmation page of DS-160

Form I -20

Payment of application fees for SEVIS

Application as a non-immigrant

Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application


10 and 12 th Mark sheet

Bachelors Marks sheets + Provisional Degree certificate

Master's Mark sheet + Degree certificate / provisional Certificate

Work Experience letters - (if applicable)

Statement of Purpose

Letter of recommendations





Bank statement

Other Certificates (if any)